A growing Calgary, AB based Wealth Management firm is seeking a full time Financial Advisor to work within their Calgary office. This position offers competitive compensation, great benefits, opportunities for advancement and the benefits of growing and learning alongside accomplished business leaders in the Wealth Management industry.
Your key focus as a Financial Advisor will be supporting, developing and fostering client relationships within the firm by working with clients to achieve their financial goals. This will be accomplished by:
- Providing educated advice, recommendations and solutions to meet client needs and provide a best in class client experience.
- Meeting targets and supporting the growth of Wealth Management within partnering firms.
- Dedication to successful partnerships and the growth of the firm throughout Canada.
- CPA and/or CFP designation
- Minimum of 5 years experience in banking, investments or financial planning
- CIM designation would be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Self motivation, accountability and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A competitive salary based on education and experience, plus a bonus based performance model and excellent benefits.