A growing Calgary, AB based Wealth Management firm is seeking a Financial Services Administrator for their Calgary office. This position offers competitive compensation, great benefits, opportunities for advancement and the benefits of growing and learning alongside accomplished business leaders in the Wealth Management industry.
Your key focus will be delivering exceptional client service and support to new and existing clients. Working in a team environment, you will support the company’s goals and objective by:
- Client on-boarding, and ongoing service & support
- Processing new account applications & other client related paperwork
- Maintain electronic client files & upkeep of client management systems
- Work with Financial Advisors as a part of the client services team
- Communication with Custodians and key business partners as it pertains to administrative matters
- A competitive salary based on education and experience, plus a bonus based performance model and excellent benefits.
- Full Time
A successful candidate will require:
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Word Processing
- Strong attention to detail & the ability to multi-task
- Education: High school or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience