Ace the interview with our interview planning checklist:
- Know the time, location (get directions if needed) and who you are meeting with (including name and title of interviewer).
- Know the dress code for this role.
- Never ask about compensation or benefits in the first interview. Salary isn’t discussed until the 2nd or 3rd interview.
- Do your research to understand the company and some valuable information that you can share with the interviewer about your knowledge of the company.
- Know what position you are applying for and ask details such as:
- What’s expected of you in the first 3 months
- Will there be overtime required
- Office set up; will you have an office, cubical, etc
- Company culture
Congratulations! You Ace'd it!